Friday, October 26, 2012

For those of you wondering.

Hello all. I am JP. The REAL JP.

I happen to be a proxie with MPD. Veigar got me into this mess.

School was normal for me. Wasn't popular. Wasn't a looser. Wasn't smart. Wasn't dumb.

But one day I started having memory lapses and people telling me to fuck off.

This was Veigar's doing.

Apparently I had a VERY dormant case of MPD, not developing until I was 16. Veigar's attitude and...skills....interested Slenderman to his liking and he recruited me as a proxie while Veigar was in control.

Let's just say I flipped the hell out when I gained control and found myself in an abandoned apartment complex full of masked psychopaths. The others were also confused when I started screaming like a girl.

Every time master is around, Veigar comes out, yet after he leaves there is an undetermined amount of time before I gain control.

Wait...

Crap, I feel him using the path.

Well I guess I'll blog once I gain control again.

Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment