Saturday, June 15, 2013

Well fuck me sideways.

Music

Apparently Veigar appointed me the oh so important task of finding out where the hell Xander is...

HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THAT?!

I can't use the path! I'm not a strategic mastermind! I'm not charismatic at all! And I don't think the rest care enough to help!

The only things I have I have going for me is the amazing ability to beg, grovel, and that people like me decently!

I'm royally fucked and I doubt pHIL is going to tell me shit. He's the only one I've never even had a conversation with. Damnit.

Ciao.

7 comments:

  1. Are you looking for Xander or Xerath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fuck typo.

      CURSE YOU SIMILAR NAMES!

      Fixed now.

      *JP

      Delete
  2. Terribly sorry, didn't realize you were a proxy. Sort of. Either way, Xander will be in Kings Cross Station in a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you not know Veigar was a proxy? He's pretty big over here in the western hemisphere.

      Why do you think I get kidnapped so much.

      And may I ask what's going on with Xander?

      *JP

      Delete
    2. I'm somewhat out of the loop. Being new, and not really being bothered with the politics. I really don't particularly care, long as it don't affect me.

      As for what's going on with Xander, I have no fucking idea. Guy's a nutjob. But I'm fairly sure he'll be there- I sent someone with a message to turn up. You're welcome

      Delete
  3. nit sure who is active, so posting to both. meetingplace w/ xander changed due to leak; 3:00 AM @ oxhey park, watford

    ReplyDelete