Monday, February 18, 2013

Clothes are for cubes...wait.

Okay. The reason I haven't posted in a while was...well....

I got captured...

AGAIN!

But this time it wasn't my fault.

The snow had finally cleared so Lu and Xerath had gone on a groceries run. They had left me here with Twitch, Xander, Epsilon, Blight (robot), and Eta; who I all stared at awkwardly (except Eta, I glared at him).

Before I went into my room though I punched Eta in the face (with the robot hand obviously), which made him scream, "FUCKER!" while rolling on the ground.

And so I slept.

And so I woke up tied to a chair.

In a warehouse.

Naked.

God damn it.

Remember the people who got me last time? Yup. Same people.

For three days they kept asking me a whole bunch of questions about a "RDC" or "The Primordus". And I have no fucking clue as to which either of those things are.

Eventually they just decided to kill me. But as the pointed a gun at my head I felt myself lose all control of my body. And a voice in my head.

"I'm only doing this because we share this damn body."

Veigar had somehow figured out how to control my body but not have mental control. Which can only mean he's closer to killing my consciousness off.

But aside from that, he literally broke the chair and ropes. Then beat the ever living shit out 12 guys with chair pieces.

I may hate him, but Veigar is a badass. After this he gave me back muscle control and told me to hurry the fuck up and get to base.

So I walked back (still naked mind you), proceeded to punch Eta again (who's laughing now huh?), and got into some clothes.

And so I slept with no interruptions.

1 comment: