Friday, January 25, 2013

And so he walks free once more.

I'm back in action!

Hi guys. I'm finally back after a little over a month of being backseat driver. I woke up to a few interesting things.

1. The Group admitted that the only reason they put me in the room was HQ's orders. So they just let me wander around like Lisa did in the beginning.

2. Robot hand. I'm glad I punched Twitch in the face the second I got control.

3. Family dead.....I honestly just bawled in Lu's arms for about three hours (It would feel awkward with the others...not that it wasn't awkward anyway).

4. A robot that keeps following me around and staring at me......I have no words.

And finally 5. There's about three damn feet of snow outside. Apparently where we are currently at it's been snowing for a week straight. So we're basically trapped until the blizzard passes.

So I guess that I'll catch up with the other blogs and then see what the hell I'm going to do for who knows how long until Veig' comes back.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment