Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oh god...

Since they have already transpired, I can most likely say what Veigar's plans were.

That plans were specific in saying this,

"My group and I will go kill, or at least injure, the one that the fool enjoys. And then, show him everything."

I thought this was Raggedy because he quickly became my favorite piece in this whole game. But...I was dearly wrong. Short story shorter,

They killed Iota, my only friend. I mean, I thought he was in the group! The reason I haven't known until now is because they hadn't checked on me. And you know what happened when they did?

Eta strolled into the room, and threw Iota's dead (and still bloody) body at me while I was listening to music. His own brother had helped kill him, and was smiling as he threw it at me!

I.....I can't do this right now.....

4 comments:

  1. Our father is feeling uncharacteristically kind in this scenario and it would to inform Veigar and Eta that they are dangerously close to falling in our crosshair. And yes J.P. while we know you and Veigar are one, it is no exception.

    And this may sound like a bad idea but maybe you should fuck yourself up, you'd be simultaneously fucking up Veigar.

    -Noah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I think this is part of his plan. Maybe shattering my emotions is how he's supposed to get rid of me? But I'll stay strong.

      And about the fucking myself up thing...yeah....

      He'd just force control on me until the wounds are gone. I've tried.

      Delete
    2. That's why you do something like cut a tendon or something. That kind of stuff is difficult to prepare, or set up some sort of gam bit

      -Noah

      Delete
    3. I think you misunderstand. Veigar is conscious while I'm in control unlike me when he's in control. If I were to hurt myself on purpose and then but down every mental barrier I have he just simply wouldn't take the reins. He is much better at this than I am.

      Delete