Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Strangeness.

Something's going on and I am kind of scared....

...I keep gaining control too quickly for decent periods of time. And, from what I saw from Veigar's one post...I think he's getting closer to his goal, to get rid of me.

Also, I think I'll give a description of my boredom and sanctuary known as "that damn room". Like I said earlier, it is in a secluded part of the path of black leaves that almost no one except Iota, master, and myself ever goes to. It's walls are a pure white (almost like they're made out of pearl), Wi-Fi (lawl magic i dunno), a bed that matches the walls, an unbearably small window looking over the lonely little beach here, and my trusty computer (that for some reason has infinite charge). The room is small. As. Hell!

Whelp..bye for now!

P.S. Raggedy, if you're reading this. Be careful on the eleventh, that's all I'm risking to say.

3 comments:

  1. 11/11

    Cute. But I appreciate the warning for... whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe....if only you knew. I might just have to speed up my project if he keeps giving warnings though...

      -Veigar

      Delete
  2. Only just tuned into you.

    Listen, don't give up. I know things seem hopeless now, but your other self can't hurt you without hurting himself. I dunno what he's up to with this plan to get rid of you, but don't give up! You'll definitely get your chance.

    ReplyDelete