Thursday, November 29, 2012

Escape

From the title of this post you may think that I am going to go into massive detail about how I fought off hordes of monsters and was soaked in blood, striking epic poses looking like a bad ass. And then finding a hidden exit out of the path.

Nope.

Theta simply got tired of giving me a small amount of supplies every day to make this easier on myself, grabbed me, and pathed us both out into an alley near our headquarters. He gave me about a years worth of money, some new shoes, some clothes, and a old (but taken care of very well) combat knife and told me one thing,

"Run"

And so I did. I ran full blown for about twenty minutes straight and knew I was far enough away from HQ that I'd be (relatively) safe.

During my time in the path I practiced building my mental walls stronger than ever to keep Veigar out. So he shouldn't be back for a long time, maybe a few months.

But a few notes before I continue running.

1. Thank you Theta. Without you Veigar might have won. And that deserves much more than a thank you.

2. Eta. Fuck you. With a cactus.

3. The rest of the group. I'm disappointed in you all. You were all friends of Iota but you simply followed Veigar like lap dogs and killed him.

And finally, 4. Iota.....I wish we could of spent more time together as friends. You were the only one that actually felt sympathetic towards me, and actually cared. If you can somehow read this even in death.....

Thank you. For everything. You were a great friend.

So...Runners.......

I guess I'm in your boat for a while, huh?

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to know you've escaped.

    Good luck keeping Veiger out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Even though he'll come back and I will be put back in the room, I'll be damned if I won't enjoy it while I do have freedom.

      Delete