Thursday, December 20, 2012

Goodbye

Or at least for now.

It's currently 12:53 AM for me AKA the 20th. I don't know why but blogger post things hours behind when I actually post it so this post will say the 19th but in reality it's the 20th.

I'm going to be gone tomorrow, and a while beyond that. As many of us know the 21st is the winter solstice, a time when Master is immensely more powerful. During this time most proxys can feel Master's influence globally and strongly.

Point is, even if I made my mental walls made of diamond Veigar is guaranteed to come back. And i fear that he will be pissed! As in, "Day of reckoning bitches! Assume the position for the ass kicking you are about to receive!" pissed.

I apologize in advanced for anything he does to you all.

Oh. And since it is irrelevant as of this point,

I'm in Canada. More specifically, I have no clue. Because I figured "Why not screw with good of Veigy' before this fiasco?", I threw myself, literally, into a cave that slopes downward.

And a note to Veigar (I know you read these).

Enjoy the climb bitch! Especially with a broken foot!

1 comment:

  1. wait...

    You're in Canada...

    That was where I started

    Did The Second really bring me to just another part of the country?!

    I figured the headquarters was somewhere in The U.S. or something I didn't know there were any large Proxy headquarters in Canada...

    Wait...

    After the joining shouldn't I of known this already...

    I have questions now...

    Oh also um good luck and stuff hope you get back out soon.

    ~The Third

    ReplyDelete